Meet the Team
Broker of Record
1. A CCIM(Certified Commercial Investment Member) which is considered a Ph.D. in commercial real estate;
2. Civil Engineering background and holding Master Degree of Civil Engineering;
3. FRI (Fellow of the Real Estate Institute);
4. CLO (Certified Leasing Officer);
5. PMP (Project Management Professional);
6. Peter Dou has been an award-winning and well respected Real Estate Broker, Real Estate Developer, and Real Estate Investor and investment consultant for almost 20 years worldwide in both Residential (resale & new) and ICI (Industrial, Commercial, & Investment) Real Estate.
7. CCIM's offer expertise in such issues as the time value of money, measuring investment performance, analyzing the best use of a site, property supply and demand, evaluating and managing risk, lease vs. own analysis, market demographics, negotiation, tax implications and financing options.
8. Peter's extensive Commercial real estate knowledge has led to a distinctly insightful approach when facilitating the needs of buyers / sellers and investors in the Residential real estate market, often providing his clients in the Residential marketplace with knowledge, negotiation strategies and analysis not usually available to those agents practicing only in the residential real estate sector.
Specialties: In Great Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada, Specialty in Commercial Real Estate Buy/sales, Lease, Investment and Developing. Investment in condos and cottage
Real Estate Rental Adviser
Real Estate Marketer